Change of DNS Host

My blog has been inaccessible today, first due to a failure in ZoneEdit’s DNS records, then to me changing DNS host to GoDaddy, where I host the domain for the blog. Several years ago, when I set up the this blog, GoDaddy didn’t have the required functionality for subdomains, as I wrote about back then, but now I realized that this wasn’t a problem anymore. So things should be up and running again!


2 thoughts on “Change of DNS Host

  1. ggw_bach April 10, 2009 / 4:15 am

    seems accessible right now šŸ™‚

    one of the reasons why I stuck with a domain name. šŸ™‚

  2. Thomas Drakengren April 10, 2009 / 10:07 am

    Thanks for checking. You’ve got a nice blog, by the way!

Comments are closed.